WORKER’S MEMBERSHIP DRAWS T&C’S
“NSW Permit No LTPS/17/13594”
Terms & Conditions
- The Worker’s Membership Draws will commence on Friday, 12th May 2017 and concludes Saturday 4th November 2017.
- Draw is open to all financial members of the Lismore & District Workers Club Limited which incorporates (Lismore Workers Club, Lismore Workers Golf Club and Lismore Workers Sports Club).
- Winners have four (4) minutes to claim the prize.
- Draws will be conducted from the Workers Club premises situated in Keen Street, Lismore.
- Winners must be on Club premises at the time of draws – either at the Workers Club situated in Keen Street, Lismore or the Workers Golf Club situated in Barham Street or Workers Sports Club situated in Oliver Street, Goonellabah.
- Car-parks, grass areas outside the Club buildings are not included as being on Club premises.
- Provisional members are not eligible to enter the draws.
- Staff that are on duty at the time of the draws are not eligible to enter the draws.
- Staff are not eligible to enter the draws 30 minutes prior or after their commencement of shifts.
- Directors and off duty staff are eligible to enter the draw.
- Identification (membership card) must be provided to claim the prize.
- Winners will be announced over the public address (PA) system, and by telephone to the Workers Golf Club and Workers Sports Club and staff will announce winners over the public address (PA) at those respective Clubs.
- Subject to the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988, winner’s names will not be announced in the newspaper circulating in the area.
Draws will be conducted as follows:
The Workers Membership Draws will include 3 draws every Friday & Saturday throughout the promotion period.
Draw times will be Friday 7pm, 7.15pm & 7.30pm & Saturdays 7pm, 7.15pm & 7.30pm.
A member number will be drawn by random number selector and verified on the club membership database.
The pool will commence at $1000 and will increase $200 each night on Friday and Saturday if unclaimed after the three draws has been completed.
If the cash draw reaches $5,000 and unclaimed, it will remain at that balance until it has been claimed. Once claimed the pool will recommence at $1,000.
There will be a final draw of any remaining monies conducted on the Thursday immediately after 4th November 2017.
On that Thursday 1 (one) draw for the balance of the pool will be conducted from the membership database. If unclaimed then there will further 10 draws (amount determined by management) from the tickets in the barrel. On that Thursday every member who swipes their membership card at the rewards kiosk will receive one ticket in the Workers Membership Final Draw. Tickets are automatically generated by the Ebet system and dropped in a nominated barrel. Tickets can be obtained from 3.00pm – 7:00pm that day only.
Once the time has expired the promotion will cease.
Tickets will be destroyed upon completion of draws.