The Lismore Workers Golf Club. The modern and appealing clubhouse is set amidst lush gardens and immaculate greens complete with stands of tall Australian eucalyptus trees, koalas and spectacular bird life.
To become a Golfing Member, please request an application form from the Golf Club or download the application form here:
The Lismore Workers Golf Club caters to all your golfing and recreational needs with an 18 hole prestige golf course. Fantastic views over the course and our friendly staff make our club a great place to relax.
The Lismore Workers Golf Club also caters to competitive events, offering sporting facilities, a unique location, quality service, hospitality and a warm welcome.
Hours: Open 7 Days Monday from 3pm till late Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday from midday till late Saturday and Sunday from 10am till late Children are welcome Disabled access EFTPOS. Bankcard, Mastercard and Visa accepted Dress Regulations: Smart casual dress Pro Shop
LISMORE WORKERS WOMEN’S GOLF
LISMORE WOMEN’S GOLF
RESULTS FOR 26TH APRIL 2017
WINNERS Sue Pringle & Brenda Holt + 7
R/U’S Allysen Weaver & Betty Whitelaw + 6
2ND R/U’S Neta Copeland & Helen Gibbons + 5
2ND HOLE Lorraine Reading & Jan Lynn Lorraine won the Supershot 276cm
11TH HOLE Linda Waring & Jenny Cicchinelli
S Pringle, B Holt, A Weaver, B Whitelaw, N Copeland, H Gibbons, J Cicchinelli, L Waring,
S Sheaffe, C Booker, C Hudson, A Shepherd, N Lobban, R Lampard, H Lowe, S Bartrim,
J Cody, P Kelly, L Chant, H Nobbs
Golf results for last week
Thursday 20-Apr-17 – Stroke – Greg McRae Building Blue Marker Challenge:
- Winner Col Pratt (70); R/Up Paul Gahan (71); 3rd Guy Latham (72); 4th Garry Barnett (72)
- Ball Comp: 74 & better
- NTP: 2nd Peter McDade; 11th Peter Warren
- Field size: 82
Saturday 22-Mar-17 – Stableford with teams event in conjunction – sponsored by James Frizelle’s Automotive Group:
- A Grade (0-12): Peter Michael (40); R/Up Ray Booker (38); 3rd Adam Rhodes (38); 4th Jordan Sheaffe (38)
- B Grade (13-18): Rob Coombes (39); R/Up Greg Huxtable (38); 3rd John Coster (38); 4th Jim Stewart (38)
- C Grade (19 plus): Darryl Matthews (38); R/Up Michael Gooley (37); 3rd Tony Nankervis (36); 4th Jon Perrin (36)
- Ball Comp: 34 c/b
- Teams event winners: Jade Magner, Greg Huxtable, Michael Cahill & David Hill (139); R/Up Geoff Sheaffe, Peter Michael, Graeme Robertson & Ken Whyte (136)
- NTP: 2nd Peter Michael; 5th Nic Sirach; 8th Ian Leake; 11th Anthony Magarry; 13th Mark Rodda; 16th Peter Michael
- Field size: 172
Tuesday 25-Apr-17 – Anzac Day – Stableford:
- Winner Jackson Magarry (42 pts – 68 hits – first sub-par for Jacko); R/Up Ray Nugent (40); 3rd Michael Condon (39)
- Ball Comp: 37 & better
- Field size: 61
The event this Saturday (29-Apr-17) is an individual stableford and is a Shootout round.
On the horizon
Our club championships are scheduled to occur over four Saturdays from 6-May-17. Each round of the championships will be a sponsored event.
NRDGA 2017 Pennants
The nomination sheet for pennants has been posted on the club notice board – please nominate by Friday 5-May-17.
Click below to view or download and print: