Website Privacy Disclaimer
What information do we collect? When you look at the pages on the Lismore Workers site, our system automatically records information that identifies, for each page accessed:
• the IP (Internet Protocol) address of the machine which has accessed it;
• your top-level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .au, .uk etc.);
• the address of your server;
• the date and time of your visit to the site;
• the pages accessed and documents downloaded;
• the referee site if following a link to this site; and
• the type of browser and operating system you used when visiting.
Cookies are not used from the Lismore Workers Clubs’ sites to collect information.
How do we use the information collected? The information collected during each visit is aggregated with similar logged information and published in reports in order for the ‘Lismore Workers’ to identify patterns of usage of the site. This will assist us in improving the ‘Lismore Workers’ site and the services offered on it.
‘Lismore Workers’ will not disclose or publish information that identifies individual machines, or potentially identifies sub-groupings of addresses, without consent or otherwise in accordance with the New South Wales Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1988.
Website Legal Disclaimer
The information on this website was considered accurate at time of publication. The Lismore & District Workers club provides this information for their members and guests. The club reserves the right to change any information without notification and will not be held liable for the accuracy of the information on this website.